Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Shipping Rates

I am sooooo excited I can't even stand it!!

My website shipping options and rates have been updated. 

The shipping rates on my website have been something that always bothered me.  It was set up as a shipping price per number of items you ordered regardless of the cost or weight of your item(s).  My shipping prices were not fair to someone who wanted to order say just a sheet or bumper bar.  Both of these items are nicely priced but in some cases, the shipping was more than the item itself.  I was always bummed by that.

GREAT NEWS - That is no longer the case!!!!

My website now offers buyers 3 shipping rate options - First Class (slow), Priority Mail (2-3 days within the US and 5-10 business days internationally), Express Mail (1-2 days in the US and 3-5 days internationally).*

AND

The weight of the item is now considered, no more overpriced shipping costs.

I hope this post excites all of my customers as much as it does me.  I feel so much better.




* Timeframes are quoted by the United States Postal Service. I DO NOT guarantee these timeframes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy