Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Aqua Owls - My littlest one loves this set

Aqua Owls has always been one of my favorite fabrics.  The colors in this fabrics are so happy. 

My littlest princess (2 years old) has been says, "Mama, hoo, hoo", for 2 days while I have been creating this ADORABLE custom set.

I love the look the fuschia pin dots adds to this set.  There is going to be a SUPER adorable and STYLISH little one strolling around Australia in this adorable stroller set.

I decided to make this custom set a little extra special.  I made the seat inlay reversible.  LOVE IT!  One side is aqua owls and the reverse is fuschia pin dots.  Love it so much, I am going to offer reversible seat inlays on my website.  How cool!

Aqua Owls with fuschia pin dots
Custom canopy, seat inlay, undercarriage bag and bumper bar.

Aqua Owls with fuschia pin dotsCustom canopy, seat inlay, and undercarriage bag.

Aqua Owls with fuschia pin dots
Custom canopy, seat inlay (I decided to make this seat inlay reversible, I LOVE the look of the fuschia dots), and undercarriage bag.

Aqua Owls with fuschia pin dots
Custom canopy, reversible seat inlay, undercarriage bag and bumper bar.

Custom set with apron
The fuschia pin dots apron adds a nice touch to this custom set.  A custom apron is great for the bassinet of the stroller but also great for the toddler seat as well.  We use our on slightly cool days when a footmuff is not quite necessary but perhaps a light blanket is.  It is also great to use with little ones who drop toys, they get caught in the apron and do not get dirty - hooray!

With a set this adorable, a matching undercarriage bag was a must!

The whole set!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is this my order? I AM SO EXCITED! It looks absolutely fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is yours!!! It came out so nice.

    Enjoy and Happy Stylish Strolling,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. really <3 this cute design..
    i want to order this ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy