Monday, August 30, 2010

Birthday Twin Girls in California

I think I have one of the best jobs.  As I have shared many times before, I am a mom and wife, and feel very blessed to say that.  I get to work at home all while being with our girls, ages 1 and 3 (almost 2 and 4). 

I meet the most wonderful people in my line of work.  Some send me photos of their precious ones strolling in my custom creations.  I love this because I love to see that my work has made a family happy and feel stylish.  I also love to see my customers surroundings, landmarks, terrain, etc.  Always fun.

Some of my customers stay in touch with me and ask me to do other custom work for them.  One family I have known for about 6 years now, recently asked me to create tutus and hair pieces for her twin girls 3rd birthday.  Their birthday theme is Minnie Mouse and she had already purchased the most adorable Minnie Mouse shirts.  How cute are these shirts?  Minnie Mouse is all sequins!



And now look at their new completed birthday outfits!  Alike, yet different. 


P.S. - I am not a fan of character clothing at all.  But these shirts are so cute that I ordered one for my oldest.  They can be found at http://www.disneystore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy